Role Play Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth and Falsehood

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Truth and Falsehood - Page 19 Empty Re: Truth and Falsehood

Post  Ikuar Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 pm

"This is about my ability then let go!" She gasped, her eyes opened and she'd realized that she'd been scratching the balcony fence, her nails broke and her fingers were bleeding. "I can't live like this!" She managed to break free and climbed up again, turning around to face Steven, "Tell Adder that I love him..."

"DON'T DO IT!" Kynen stopped the guard, "He'll kill himself! Adder, you need to talk to her, this is crazy! I know she loves you to death!"
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

https://roleplayden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayrin Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 pm

"N-NO!" Steven screamed and lunged to catch her, but he was too late... she'd already fallen. He stared over the balcony, numb all over as he stared down at her crippled, lifeless body. Hot tears streamed down his face and he slid to his knees, heavy sobs wracking his body. Why? Why did it have to be her? "I loved you..." He picked up her cane and held it close to him. "I loved you so much..."

The guard placed both of his hands protectively over his blade and backed away slowly. "DANGIT, KYNEN!" Adder screamed and punched the guard, managing to pull out his dagger and hold it to his own neck. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he shook his head. "I can't... I can't live here anymore. I love her too much... I'll make this decision at least easy for her." He pulled the blade quickly against his own throat, the fastest way to die, ensuring Kynen couldn't save him. He backed up for as long as he could to keep Kynen from getting to him, then soon crumpled to the floor, his form shifting back to its original shape. The Adder no one but Amon knew. His eyes stared, unfocused and lifeless at the wall, the last of his blood trickling out and pooling together around him.
Jayrin
Jayrin
Queen

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 am

Kynen couldn't believe it, Adder was dead instantly and not even minutes later he learned of his sister's death as well. Amoneha hadn't felt a thing, there was no pain for her when she died. Kynen was still in shock the day of the funerals.

Rina cried and held tight to her husband's arm as they stood there, the graves placed together. Everyone knew... they loved each other. It was sunny, unfitting weather for such an occasion. Amoneha's cane rested against the grave marker with her name on it. The funeral had many visitors, people who loved and cherished their beloved seer and head of the guard. Tears were shed, not a single eye was dry.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

https://roleplayden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayrin Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 am

Kynen could hardly see past the tears welling up in his own eyes. If only they had been more truthful... then maybe they would still be alive. The king was also busily blaming himself. When he had found out about their situation... he swore it was his own fault, and he swore to himself a life without love. He would never marry, and the throne would fall to his next of kin. He spoke a few words in Amoneha's honor, then quickly left.

"Adder has no living family... Kynen, since you were the only other person to know him well enough at all, would you say a few things in his honor?" The priest asked, sniffling some.

Kynen wiped his eyes and nodded slowly. "Adder... had always been a bit odd, I knew that much about him. He was my superior, and I never really spoke to him for most of my time working at the castle until he was drug past me in the dungeon to be imprisoned. I spoke with him more, little by little and I began to know the man no one else but Amon knew. He was kind, caring, and much more serious than you would think. As we spoke more, I began to realize just how much he loved her, and I had often wondered why he hadn't told her, and I wondered why she wasn't able to accept her own feelings for him. I imagine they are probably surprised to see each other... wherever they are now... but I hope they are together, and happy. I hope this way, they can be together forever." He laid a flower over Adder's grave and frowned. "I hope to be even half of the leader you were." He said, his voice trembling. His promotion was unwanted, but he knew that meant he was the right person for the job. Or at least, he knew that was what Adder would say.

-THE END-
Jayrin
Jayrin
Queen

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum: