Actions Speak Louder

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Miranda nodded in agreement, "Yes, I want to sleep but I fear I will think about Hika all night... And the baby, I haven't slept well in days."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"Tap into her mind, and allow her to draw you into sleep. I used to do that when I couldn't sleep with Draco. It's very helpful." Owen replied.
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Miranda thought about it, the most she wanted was Hika's presence. While laying down, she tapped into her dragon's mind to wish her goodnight, and also a safe delivery... She wasn't sure when that would happen, but it was probably close.

The next morning was a little cold, but the sun was shining beautifully. Miranda sat up and didn't see Owen in her immediate vision. Perhaps she'd slept through breakfast?
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 pm

"Breakfast is here!!" Owen walked in with what seemed to be a bowl of hot grits. "I miss your cooking, but I have to say... this isn't bad!" He set the bowl in front of her, along with some juice and grinned. "How did you sleep?"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Miranda looked at the food, realizing how hungry she was, so she began to eat.

"I slept better once I said goodnight to Hika, I may have just spoken to her dreams... She seemed distant."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Owen nodded. "Probably, but I'm at least glad you slept!" He kissed her cheek. "So you're feeling well then too?"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Miranda gave him a sweet smile and climbed out of bed, "As well as I can be feeling, how about you?" She asked, her eyes were staring right through him though.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm

"Eh?" Owen laughed a little awkwardly. "Well, I'm not particularly welcome here just because Amiah says I am. I... ran into some angry people today... I'm alright though! It's no big deal!"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Miranda still looked worried, "We'll go home after Hika gives birth then... I am sorry."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

"Ah, no! It's nothing, really!" Owen didn't seem particularly comfortable with talking about the situation. But then, he'd never seemed completely comfortable in his own skin. Elves weren't really liked either by humans, or fairies. "Don't worry about it! Anyway, was you breakfast good?"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 pm

What was he hiding? Miranda put her bowl aside and nodded, the tension built up in the room as though a Dan had burst and flooded the area. She tried to put aside her hurt, but she knew it was leaking through her smile.

"Thank you, it was delicious... Can I see Hika today?" Changing the subject seemed the better option.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh, yeah! I asked about that today and said you're welcome to go see her whenever you like!" Owen grinned a little, knowing Mira was still suspecting him. He just... couldn't tell her what they said. It would hurt her more than anything. "I'll be with you through Draco though, so don't worry!"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Miranda smiled genuinely that time and got out of bed. After changing into something more comfortable, she gave her husband a kiss and made her way out of the room. The clothes she wore felt wonderful, especially since she seemed to be getting bigger all the time. Finally, she found the room where Hika was, she wasn't sure what to expect.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Draco purred softly when he saw Mira enter. He almost wondered where Owen was, but he decided not to ask. If Owen didn't come, there was probably a good reason for it. He reached out and nudged her hand with his snout. "She's sleeping at the moment... the fairies were in and out all night, and she didn't sleep much. Well, they're like that this morning too."
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm

"Is she bad? They wouldn't let me visit last night..." Miranda hugged Draco, he was always a comfort to her. She could see Hika looking rather uncomfortable, even in her sleep. She hesitated to step closer and decided if Draco wanted her close that he would let her.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 pm

"Go ahead, she's been asking for you, but the fairies wouldn't allow it. She's doing well, she's just very tired... and the eggs aren't ready to come out even though she's having the pains." Draco nudged her toward Hika.
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 pm

There was no hesitation when Miranda finally got to sit with Hika. She lovingly kissed her dragon's head and stroked her smooth scales.

Hika opened her eyes and sighed in relief, "Thank you for last night, couldn't sleep..."

"I couldn't either..." Miranda giggled. "Draco is being good to you."

"He keeps lulling me to sleep..."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 am

Draco smiled a little and rested his head on his paws. He really missed Owen a lot, and he felt uneasy that his rider didn't come along. Just one week ago he'd promised to come with them to see the fairies... didn't that promise extend to spending time with them too? He stared at the door Mira came through, hoping Owen was just late. He felt really sad about that though. Didn't Owen want to come?
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:07 am

"Draco... Something is wrong with Owen, but he won't talk to me. I don't know why he didn't come... I feel wrong being without him though." Miranda continued to comfort Hika, she was hiding her face and whimpering.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 am

"He keeps things to himself a lot... he's stupid that way." Draco sighed. "I wish he'd tell me at least..."
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 am

"Draco, I am his wife... Why won't he say anything? He said something about the fairies this morning, but it was vague..."

Hika looked at Draco desperately, "Draco..."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:25 am

Draco frowned. "Fairies...?" Draco frowned. "How was he acting? What did he say?"
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:30 am

Miranda looked up, "He acted strange... He just said it was nothing serious..." She looked away again and frowned sadly, "Sorry, Draco, I know this isn't the best time. Hika needs you."
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Jayrin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 am

Draco nodded a little. "Don't worry, I'm sure if he says it isn't important, then it isn't. He wouldn't lie unless he had a really good reason."
avatar
Jayrin
Queen

Posts : 30489
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Above you with a kunai knife... laughing.

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Ikuar on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

Miranda sighed and stood up, "What if he is lying this time..." She mumbled to herself as she moved to the door.
avatar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Posts : 34939
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 24
Location : In a happy place. <3

http://roleplayden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Speak Louder

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum