Role Play Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring Me The Horizon

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bring Me The Horizon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Me The Horizon

Post  Ikuar Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Lilibeth was trying not to cry. When she turned back she had a bloodied tissue to her nose and had coughed up a little too. Her face had gone completely pale and she couldn't seem to keep her eyes open.

"I'll..." She stopped and coughed again, reaching for another tissue as fast as she could. She was a mess and she couldn't stop crying all of a sudden.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

https://roleplayden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Anise Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Coral jumped back at the site of all the blood. She quickly got on her feet and rushed in front of Lilibeth. Coral ripped off a chunk of tissue that Lilibeth had already used, but a part that wasn't too damaged by blood, and rolled it up. "Lili, push this tissue up in the space between your top lip and gums, as high as it can go, okay?" she said, trying to keep her voice low as to not attract any unwanted attention while handing the piece of tissue to Lilibeth with one hand with using the other to cup Lilibeth's shoulder.
Anise
Anise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Lilibeth tried to do that but her stomach was really upset. She scrambled for something in her backpack and pulled out a paperbag. She instantly lost her breakfast and afterward coughed up more blood into the bag. She was covered in sweat and her face was still pale. No one could miss the big tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. She looked exhausted.

She was still shaking, holding the paper bag with tissues shoved up her nose.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anise Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Coral didn't know what to do, so she ended up just patting Lilibeth on the back. She couldn't help but think that traveling across the country, especially an ill-fated girl in tow, was probably a horrible idea.

While Coral was using a tissue to wipe the sweat and tears from Lilibeth's face, people were obviously taken notice at Lilibeth vomiting and crying. Most were backing off, though, probably so the sound of it doesn't make them vomit themselves. One of them, Coral was happy to observe, was the lady that was rude to her earlier. She didn't look like she could keep her breakfast down either, as she was running towards the restrooms, her mouth covered by her hand. She didn't make it. Coral was elated.
Anise
Anise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Cancer wasn't pretty. Nothing about it was and everyone could see that or didn't even know she had it. Her eyes were still puffy and red from crying. She finally managed to put the bag aside and get a drink, her mouth burning. She felt really lightheaded from it as well.

"I think I'm okay now." She whispered, teeth chattering, "Let's see if we can make the bus."
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anise Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Coral only nodded in agreement, walking towards the terminal, as were everyone else. Outside, it had gotten a little warmer, but not by much. Coral examined the buses that were lined up outside. Which one do we go on? she thought. She turned to Lilibeth, an obvious look of confusion on her face. "Lili, how do we know which bus to go on? Does it matter? Is there a paper that tells which buses take which routes?" she inquired, continuously looking from the buses to Lilibeth, then back to the buses, making a whimpering sound.
Anise
Anise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Lilibeth looked at the paper and nodded, "Yeah, follow me." She headed to the left and found the bus with the city labeled at the top. She smiled confidently and fixed the straps to her backpack so that they were sitting directly on her shoulders, "Let's embark!" She exclaimed, smiling again. Her face was still really pale but she looked happier in some way.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anise Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Coral smiled brightly, thankful that her friend was feeling much better. She wrapped her backpack's straps around her wrist again, as it was apparently more comfortable for her than having to lug it around on her back, and spun it playfully. "Let's!" she declared.

After waiting some minutes, there was a voice that came over on the intercom. "The buses are now boarding," it bellowed. It sounded like a man's voice. "Please go to your designated buses..." One by one, the buses doors began opening, though not in order, like in some movie (but it would've been cool, Coral had thought). The semi-large crowd began breaking up more into lines to get on their buses. Lilibeth and Coral were near the front, so they could luckily snag a seat near the front.
Anise
Anise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 am

The front was a nice place to sit. It wasn't too crowded that morning and Lilibeth found herself feeling more tired when she settled down. Her weariness became more apparent when the bus started to move. The hum of the motor was practically lulling her to sleep.

"I feel so weak right now." She said in a tired voice, "I can barely keep my eyes open."
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anise Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Coral tiredly rubbed her eyes and replied, "You should go to sleep, then." She also wanted to take a nap, but she didn't want to miss the sights they were going to pass on their journey. I wish I brought a camera with me, Coral thought drearily. "Excuse me, driver?" she asked. "Can I open the window a little?" The driver didn't bother to turn her way, but she fixed her hat and replied with a "sure, but not all the way, please." Thanking her, Coral opened the window a few inches, her face being met with cold air. She then sat back in her seat and sighed quietly, suppressing a yawn.
Anise
Anise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 pm

The cool breeze against Lilibeth made her smile. It was so refreshing to lean against the seat and have the wind hit her face lightly. It felt like freedom. She opened her eyes once again and looked at Coral, "We're making it, Coral." She said confidently, "I'm thrilled."
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: