Role Play Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at the past....

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Look at the past.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Look at the past....

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:07 pm

"Yeah but Kay Mizu is..." He said frowning and looking her in the eyes. He knew he didn't have an excuse that was good enough. He just didn't want to give up his little sister. "Never mind..." He sighed and squeezed the back of a chair.

Mizu's face only got redder as she glanced up to catch him smiling down at her. "O... Okay..." She said and followed him out the door, not releasing his sleeve.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:11 pm

"Iwa we can't be arguing over this. One day she'll grow up and she'll want to do her own things. We can't stand here and hold an umbrella over her head forever. She has to explore and learn. And you are judging Akio before you even have a change to know him. He could really surprise you." Kay slowly got herself on a chair to rest for a second, "You are so stubborn."

-

Akio walked outside with her where the air was fresh and clean. He sat down on the steps and looked down, "Why does he hate me?"
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

https://roleplayden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

"I got it.... I know that already Kay..." He turned away so she couldn't see his face. He was on the virge of tears. "It's hard for me to see her... It seams like only yesterday it was mom coming in that door with that guy..." He said frowning and looking at the ground."

Mizu flopped down to her knees and Hugged Akio's back, not wanting to look him in the face while she explained.
"I don't think he hates you... He's just worried... Because of what happened to mom..."
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Kay rolled her eyes, "And I stayed. I really tried to look past this."

-

Akio frowned, "So he..." He shook his head, "I'm gonna go. I don't really want to put up with that. I didn't do anything and already I'm being treated like a criminal." He got up and was gone instantly.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Iwa sighed. "I know your right... I have to apoligise..."
Mizu ran in crying. "I HATE YOU IWA! I REALLY HATE YOU! I'M NOT MOM!"
Iwa frowned. "What?"
"HE LEFT I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!" She ran to her room and slammed the door, falling on her bed in tears.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Kay was suddenly enraged! She walked over and slapped him across the face, "You set her up for this! I'll be right back and that means going up the stairs so ha!" She walked up to Mizu's room and went inside, hoping to comfort her.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 pm

"GO AWAY!" She screamed through her tears, she looked up and saw kay and frowned. "Sorry... I thought you were HIM." She said turning her face away, still crying.

Iwa said a bad word, and grabbed his coat. He was going for a walk, it really was his fault. But still... If that guy really had loved Mizu why would he have given up so easily?

Last edited by HomeSkillet on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Kay rubbed her back softly, "Mizu... there is still a chance that Akio will come back. I've already pretty much spanked your brother so he'll learn. I know it's not fair." She was always trying to be there for Mizu.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

"Why dose he think I'll mess up like mom did?!" She asked crying. "I'm different! I know Akio he wouldn't do anything like what that man did, and unlike mom if it looked like he was going to I wouldn't stick around to let him! Why doesn't he know I'm not mom?! Just because we have the same face..." She turned and hugged Kay crying.

He walked down the street. It was a bit cold out today, it was kind of refreshing. His face still hurt a bit from where he had been slapped. He sighed, he really had been being unfair. Mizu was right she wasn't they're mother.
He looked up, and saw Akio! He had to say something to the guy... But what?... Would Akio even listen to him if he tried to talk to him?... Still, he had to apoligise, he had done something horrible by not even trying to get to know him.
"あきお-さん! ほんて に もうしわけありません! ぼく の ことば が むちゃくちゃ よ! でも なんとか.... おねがい ゆるして ください!" Iwa called to him.

OOC: NOTE: It translates to "Akio(san)! I'm extremely(or really) sorry. My words were too reckless(or harsh)! But somehow... Please forgive me!"
If I spelled the words wrong forgive me for my words as well. XD I'm still learning and I am self taught. :3
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Akio turned to see Iwa and then walked towards him, "Sir, I wanted to greet you with as much respect as I could." He bowed, "Please know that I would never intentionally harm your sister. I've lost a lot of family two accidents and I know how you feel. But..." He sighed, "I forgive you."

-

Kay held her as hard as it was with her stomach in the way. She still held her and comforted her to the best of her ability.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Iwa bowed back. "Thank you..." He sighed. "Mizu loves you allot... She's even crying right now because I ran you off..." he laughed sheepishly. "She hasn't cried in front of me sense before mom died." He cleared his throat. "Anyway... I hope you'll cherish her, she's a wonderful girl."

Mizu pulled out of the hug, rubbing her eyes hard. "Sorry Kay... I know your not feeling really great, sense the baby is due soon and all. I didn't mean to cause trouble..." She smiled and looked at Kay, but even as she did the tears started up again.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 pm

"I'll come back. It's just if I don't feel welcome I leave... it's okay if I come back?" He ventured, nervous that Mizu's brother would say no or worse.

-

Kay smiled, "Mizu... we all go through stuff like this. Akio likes you a lot and I'm sure he'll come right back. Trust me, I know it'll happen."
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Iwa smiled a little at Akito. "I said 'I hope you'll cherish her'. Your welcome any time... If I start acting like a jerk again just hit me or something. I really don't mean it... I just get a little too cought up in the past sometimes."

Mizu sobbed. "I know Kay I'm fine... Sorry... I just don't know why I can't stop crying..."
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:18 pm

-Later-

"Much better." Kay whispered watching Akio give Mizu a hug and apologizing for running off. He was a caring guy and didn't hesitate to sweep her off her feet.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Mizu just hugged him back and cried hiding her face in his shirt.

Iwa walked to the kitchen to start dinner, not wanting to watch his little sister cuddle with some guy. Though he didn't seam like a bad guy...
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

"Don't be such a sour sport, Iwa. Besides, she'll be just fine and that guy sounds wonderful! He has so much respect too, he called you Sir!" Kay kissed his cheek, "The baby is kicking by the way. I'm so excited!"

Yes. Kay loved to ramble on and on.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"He's not bad... That's great Kay." He smiled and turned around to give her a kiss. Then got back to work. "So have you thought of any names?"
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm

"Amber for a girl and Dustin for a boy!" Kay grinned. She sounded cheerful as ever.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

"That sounds great." He smiled back at her.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Kay was hours from her due date and she was very upset. Her eyes were welling with tears. It seemed ever since Mizu started going out with Akio that Iwa was very different. She felt really alone.

"I'm okay." She said on the phone with one of her friends, "It's just been quiet lately... yeah..." She looked out the window.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Iwa was working late again. It seamed he was doing that more often lately. If there were extra hours at the library that needed filled he'd take them. He was saving up to buy something for Mizu. He didn't think it would bother anyone, it was only a few extra hours. Plus ever sense that Akito guy showed up, he'd been thinking about her future... There were allot of things he had been putting off, like her collage fund. It existed, but their parrents had died before there was too much in it at all, and he hadn't really added much to it. If she decided to go to collage she didn't want her to have to worry about working at the same time like he had.

Mizu was in the front yard sitting on the steps.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 am

Kay found herself curled up on the couch. She was really sick again but Iwa didn't know, she couldn't even tell him what was happening because he didn't care anymore. She was crying and it hurt a lot to move. She debated on calling him at work but he hadn't even been talking to her.

"What did I do?" She whispered. Big tears rolled down her cheeks as a short pain came on. Finally in frustration she picked up the phone and dialed the library number.

When someone answered she said, "Get Iwa for me, please."

She had a lot to say.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am

"Iwa some girl on the phone for you, she sounds upset." Said an intern, handing Iwa the phone as he came back to get more books.
Iwa frowned. "Er... Okay." He took the phone, "Hello this is Iwa Shino. How may I help you?"
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

Kay heard the tone of his voice. He didn't even sound a tad concerned, "Iwa... it's Kay. I was thinking if you want I could leave. You haven't given me the time of day and now I'm really sick and in a lot of pain and you are working over time. I've been like this for a week." She was already starting to ramble but the pain was making her breathe funny.

"If something is wrong with me or the baby, I don't know if I'll ever be able to look you in the face again for neglecting me." Then she hung up. She couldn't take it anymore.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  HomeSkillet Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am

Iwa set the phone on the hook and ran to grab his jacket. "Hey I'm taking a vacation! You can fire me when I get back if you like. My wife's sick." With that he ran out the door, he hopped in the car and drove back home.
"Kay?" He called coming inside, he felt like a jerk for not noticing. If something happened to her, or the baby, he wasn't sure if he could forgive himself.
HomeSkillet
HomeSkillet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum